What would I do all day?
You will have a big role in Seatti's growth and development. Our team is still small, so you'll have a wide role, including:
Designing and validating concepts and turning insights into useful and delightful UI.
Handing off your interfaces to developers smoothly.
Being the voice of our customers and users in product development.
Collaborating with other teams to create a coherent user experience on all touchpoints.
Working with sketches, concepts, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders.
Contributing and working with our Design System.
Who exactly are you looking for?
Good question! All knowledge can be gained, so the most important thing for us is your passion and your way of thinking. Generally, we know we’ve found a great match with you if you recognise yourself in most of these points:
A passion for design and how design impacts the world around us.
Relevant experience in designing digital products (not only websites).
A good understanding of quantitative and qualitative data sources to inform design decisions.
Thorough understanding of graphic design and UX principles.
Experience in designing web components and working with design systems.
A grasp of the technical side (although no coding experience is required).
Familiarity with working in an early-stage startup environment.
But what can Seatti offer me?
Unfortunately, we are not (yet) a Google, so we cannot (yet) offer you free, gluten-free Acai Bowls every day. BUT we do offer you:
- Work whenever and from wherever you want or we'll pay for you to move to us
- Receive a strong salary including company shares
- Receive all the Seatti merchandise you could dream of
- Receive free membership to Swapfiets or €20 monthly for public transport
- Receive a €67 food delivery credit every month
- Receive a €400 AirBnB voucher per year to work wherever you want ????
- Receive your ideal home office kit from €250/year You can make it your own!
- Be part of a super fun, collaborative and motivated team
Most importantly, all the nice benefits are useless if you don't have fun at work every day. That's our top priority during this crazy journey and we'd love to have you join us!!!
Our Interview Process - quick and easy
Send us your CV, Portfolio, and 3-4 sentences
about you and why you want to join Seatti
A relaxed first 20-30 minute get-to-know-you conversation with our lovely people manager Paula, you can get your first questions out and we'll get to know you a little better.
A 45-minute Deep Dive with our wonderful Product Designer Teodora, where you can talk in-depth about UX and UI design, design processes and everything that may be related to your work in Seatti.
A small task that you will present to our product team, including our CPO Johannes, PM Eida, Boris and our Product Designer Teodora in a short 30-minute call.
If all goes well and we all like each other, the final step is a short interview with a couple of team members, so that you can see who you'll be working with.
Join the team!
We're growing like crazy. We're having lots of fun. And we're always looking for great people. So come join our team!
We're Seatti, a remote-first startup with hubs in Munich and Berlin. We want everyone to be able to work from wherever they want! That's why we have made it our mission to enable global companies to switch to hybrid and remote work. And that's why we're looking for you!
We're not Google (yet), so we can't offer you free açai bowls every day. BUT what we can offer you is:
- Work from wherever you want (you get a global WeWork membership), or we pay for you to move to us.
- A competitive salary and company share package.
- Come to our team outings to work AND party with the whole team.
- Get your ideal home office set up. You can design the whole set up yourself, up to €250 a year!
- Get free memberships to SwapFiets or a €20 public transport subsidy.
- Get a €67 credit every month for food delivery or groceries.
- Get a €400 AirBnB voucher every year to work from wherever you want!
- Get all the awesome Seatti merch you could ever dream of.
- Be part of a super fun, collaborative and motivated team.
✍️ Last but not least: Get a free, hand-stitched tattoo from our co-founder, Johannes!